Home // Paddle // Stand Up Paddle Boards // Escape Inflatable Sup Board (Item #86126.02)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Escape Inflatable Sup Board
$971.25 (25% off)
Item # 86126.02
- Built for going fast and going far, the NRS Escape Inflatable SUP Boards deliver the efficiency for after-work attainment paddles and the carrying capacity for overnight tours. Features:
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Escape SUPs feature our proprietary Axis Technology™ plus a 6in. wide stiffening band to improve stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the tail come rigged and ready with bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty
- *****Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, canoes, or Sup boards.*****
- Dimensions: 12 ft 6 in. x 30 in. x 6 in.
- Paddler Size Range: 100- 250 lbs
- Volume: 335L
- Weight: 27lbs
- Material: PVC Drop-stitch
- Number of D-Rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 3
- Valve Type: Leafield - D7 and pressure relief
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review