Home // // // // // // Boundary Water Shoe (Item #30035.01)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Boundary Water Shoe
Item # 30035.01
- The NRS Boundary Shoe is high top, waterproof and warm. Great for those wet, soggy put-ins and portages. Individually tested to ensure waterproofness. Features:
- The waterproof 5-mm neoprene upper has glued, blind-stitched and double-taped seams to keep your feet warm and dry.
- Comfy 7-mm neoprene insole atop a high-traction wrap-up sole provides the protection and support youve come to expect from our footwear.
- 2-mm plastic shim for even more protection from sharp, pointy objects.
- The ladder buckle strap at the top and the sturdy instep strap ensure the shoe stays in place even in the muckiest conditions.
- Each shoe is factory tested to ensure waterproof performance.
- Material: 5-mm Terraprene neoprene
- Weight: 3 lbs (at size 9)
- Sole: Wrap-up high traction rubber
- Insole: 7-mm Terraprene neoprene
- Closure System: Ladder buckle top strap & hook-and-loop instep strap
- Seams: Glued, blind stitched & double-taped seams
- 2-mm plastic midsole
- GlideSkin cuff
- Factory waterproof tested
- 15 inches High
- SIZING: Whole sizes only. Women order one size smaller. 1/2 sizes order one size larger.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review