SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Speedmachine 85 W Boot - Women`s White/Green (Item #050H42038S9)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Speedmachine 85 W Boot - Women`s White/Green
$399.99 (20% off)
Item # 050H42038S9
- The Nordica Speedmachine 85 W Ski Boots sound fast, look fast, and are definitely really happy going fast, but thats not the whole story. These resort speed demons combine top notch performance with Nordica s industry leading fit customization technology to give you the comfort and precision you need to ski your best all day long. They include heat-moldable Precision Fit Liners packed with toasty PrimaLoft insulation, adjustable cuffs, and Tri-Fit shell design that can be easily customized to your unique anatomy in key areas. Take the resort by storm every time you click in with the Nordica Speedmachine 85 W Ski Boots. Features:
- Tri-Fit Technology Tri-Fit customization is the next level in truly personalizing ski boots. The key to unlocking this is Infrared Fit Technology used in conjunction with the liner system and oven. These technologies allow 100% customization of both the liner and boot shell only in the areas where its needed to achieve to the perfect fitting ski boot.
- Infrared Fit Technology Customization technology that uses an infrared lamp to heat up problem areas at the perfect temperature for modification by a bootfitter. The boot wont be damaged by the heating element, and the process eliminates mistakes in customization.
- Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) Cuff volume can be changed in seconds to suit larger or smaller calves.
- Tri-Force Construction A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep. Allows for better wrapping around the foot and customization without losing rigidity.
- Easy Entry Instep Soft plastic flaps eases entry and exit of the boot.
- Polyurethane Cuff
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Weather Shield Overlap system integrated into the shell that provides a full waterproof feature to prevent water from leaking into the boot.
- Last: 100mm Average last for average width and volume feet.
- Flex: 85 A medium flex for a wide range of intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Buckles: 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy
- Liner: Precision Fit with PrimaLoft® Soles:
- ISO 5355 Alpine High Traction Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- Shell: Polyurethame
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review