Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Speedmachine 85 W Boot Women`s - White/Blue/Light Blue (Item #050H42016P1)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Speedmachine 85 W Boot Women`s - White/Blue/Light Blue
$399.99 (20% off)
Item # 050H42016P1
- The Nordica Speedmachine 85 W Ski Boots hit that magic spot for experienced women skiers with average width and volume feet who value performance on the hill but not at the expense of all-day comfort. Just stiff enough for full confidence, just soft enough for a dreamy fit, the Speedmachine 85 is a classic example of Nordica boot design at its finest. Features:
- Tri-Fit Customization Tri-Fit customization is the next level in truly personalizing ski boots. By focusing on the shell, the liner and the key hardware components, Nordica was able to create an easy to use technology that seamlessly and comfortably connects the foot with the liner and shell. The key to unlocking this technology is the Infrared Shell Customization Heating Element used in conjunction with the liner system and oven. These two technologies allow 100% customization of both the liner and boot shell only in the areas where its needed to achieve to the perfect fitting ski boot.
- Infrared Fit Technology Nordica created a customization technology that would work with the shell construction. An infrared lamp heats up the shell in problem areas that can later be pulled out using the Nordica Suction device. The boot wont be damaged by the heating element, and the process eliminates mistakes in customization.
- Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) Increases cuff volume to better cradle the caff. Helps create a more neutral stance that improves balance and minimizes fatigue.
- Easy Entry Instep Soft plastic flap eases entry and exit of the boot.
- Tri-Force Construction A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep. Allows for better wrapping around the foot and customization without losing rigidity.
- Last: 100mm Designed to fit average width and volume feet.
- Flex: 85 A medium-stiff flex for intermediate to advanced all-mountain skiers.
- Buckles: 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- Liner: Precision Fit with Primaloft® Enjoy unmatched comfort and warmth with Primaloft®, the benchmark in performance synthetic insulation. Soles:
- High Traction ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- Shell: Polyurethane
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review