Nordica Enforcer 94 Ski - 22/23
item # 0A230800001
regular price: $749.99 sale price: $599.98 (20.0% OFF)
- The Enforcer line has become something of a cult classic by now. They're just so good, and with a wide range of widths available, there's one that's just right for every set of daily conditions. As the mid skinny option in the lineup, the Nordica Enforcer 94 Skis are an ideal daily driver for East Coast riders or those who tend to find themselves in firmer conditions. They're built around two sheets of titanal and a reinforced carbon chassis that makes them exceptionally precise, quick, and powerful snapping off turns edge to edge. Features:
- All Mountain Rocker Smooth rocker at both tip and tail with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- True Tip Technology By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a tapered shape that further reduces weight, Nordica increase the playfulness and maneuverability while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel.
- Energy 2 TI Race inspired technology full wood core with two sheets of metal over the edges. Top end power transmission, torsional stability, and edge grip.
- Carbon Chassis Nordica's carbon reinforced chassis weighs about 35% less than traditional glass. Full length carbon strips not only reduce weight, they also increase the ski's strength and stability. The result is a stronger, lighter, more stable ski that's also more playful and versatile.
- Geometric Running Base Design The Enforcer and Santa Ana running base design has a specific geometric shape to show two features of the ski: a horizontal cut indicates where the rocker starts; the intersection of the diagonal cut with the edge shows the skis widest point. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 179 cm - 127 mm/94 mm/115.5 mm
- 186 cm - 127.5 mm/94 mm/115.5 mm
- Tail Profile: Partial Twin Tip Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 17.1 m @ 179 cm
- 18.2 m @ 186 cm
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base, Geometric Running Base Design
- Core: Energy 2 TI
- Laminates: Carbon Chassis
- Skill Range: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker