Nordica Enforcer 100 Ski - 22/23
item # 0A358400001
- It's not easy to make a ski that's universally loved by seriously badass skiers, and at the same time a no brainer to recommend to strong intermediates. But that's exactly what Nordica has done with the Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis. The Enforcer line has by now become a perennial staple in 'Best Ski of the Year' discussions, and the latest rendition is no different. A stout flex underfoot is backed up by two sheets of titanal for smooth stability and edge hold through chop, but when it comes time to transfer your weight, the ski happily flicks over to the other edge, making for a surprisingly user friendly ride. If you haven't gotten on an Enforcer by now, do yourself a favor - the hype is fully deserved. Features:
- All Mountain Rocker Smooth rocker at both tip and tail with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- True Tip Technology By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a tapered shape that further reduces weight, Nordica increase the playfulness and maneuverability while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel.
- Energy 2 TI Race inspired technology full wood core with two sheets of metal over the edges. Top end power transmission, torsional stability, and edge grip.
- Carbon Chassis Nordica's carbon reinforced chassis weighs about 35% less than traditional glass. Full length carbon strips not only reduce weight, they also increase the ski's strength and stability. The result is a stronger, lighter, more stable ski that's also more playful and versatile.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Geometric Running Base Design The Enforcer and Santa Ana running base design has a specific geometric shape to show two features of the ski: a horizontal cut indicates where the rocker starts; the intersection of the diagonal cut with the edge shows the skis widest point. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 165 cm - 131 mm/100 mm/118 mm
- 172 cm - 132 mm/100 mm/120 mm
- 179 cm - 132.5 mm/100 mm/120.5 mm
- Tail Profile: Partial Twin Tip Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 15.6 m @ 165 cm
- 16.3 m @ 172 cm
- 17.3 m @ 179 cm
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base, Geometric Running Base Design
- Core: Energy 2 TI
- Laminates: Carbon Chassis
- Skill Range: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker