Home // Snowsports // Skis // Navigator 85 Ski Flat (Item #0A809200001)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Navigator 85 Ski Flat
$499.99 (17% off)
Item # 0A809200001
- The new Nordica Navigator 85 makes a solid ski for the intermediate to advanced skier looking for a very well rounded ride for the groomers and light off trail skiing. Nordicas new Titanium Hex Bridge Construction uses a layer of titanium over a laminated Poplar and Beech Wood Core to give you a precise energy transfer, improved edge hold, more rebound and reduced vibrations. Strategic points of the titanium layer have been cut out to reduce the total weight of the ski, while maintaining a strong performance when you bring the Navigator up to speed. The Blunt Nose Tip increases your flotation and control in fresh or broken snow, with an easy turn initiation. The 85mm waist delivers smooth skiing when the slopes become cruddy, and deliberate turns when you feel like hitting the bumps. If you are looking for a lightweight ride that will be highly versatile the new Nordica Navigator 85 will be the perfect ski for you. Features:
- All-Mountain camRock Profile
- Titanium Hex Bridge
- Blunt Nose Tip Shape
- Recommended Bindings: Look SPX 12, Tyrolia Attack 13, Salomon STH WTR 13, Marker Griffon
- Recommended Brake Size: 85-100mm ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 124/85/109 (@179cm)
- Tail Profile: Squared off tail shape for on trail performance
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 16.5m (@179cm)
- Core: I-Core Construction multiple different woods (Balsa, Poplar, and Beech) are laminated together, with the lighter Balsa in the center. This core reduces weight, with no compromise in stability and smoothness on the snow.
- Laminates: Titanium Hex Bridge - is the second generation version of the original Torsion Bridge. By removing hexagonal shaped pieces from a titanal sheet, Nordica has achieved the performance benefits of metal laminate construction but with a significantly reduced weight and with a springier feel.
- Sidewalls: The ABS sidewalls act as a suspension system for the edges, keeping them in contact with the snow for a smoother feel and better edge hold.
- Skill Range: Intrmediate - Intermediate Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transition
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review