Home // Snowsports // Skis // Enforcer 93 Ski Flat - Men`s (Item #0A712700001)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Enforcer 93 Ski Flat - Men`s
$649.00 (13% off)
Item # 0A712700001
- Little brother to the Enforcer 100 in width only, the Nordica Enforcer 93 Skis certainly wowed the ski world last season, amassing awards left and right thanks to its no holds barred approach to skiing anything in its path. The Enforcer 93 combines a soft-snow happy hammerhead nose with a rocker profile that begs to lay trenches. Stacked with Nordica s burly Energy 2 Titanal construction, this metal and wood cored charger has no speed limit - click in and enjoy the ride. Features:
- Full wood core with 2 layers of titanium provide precise flex as well as maximum power transmission, torsion resistance, and rebound in all conditions
- camROCK technology creates a slight tip rocker for increased flotation and maneuverability in soft snow as well as easy turn initiation in any conditions
- Lowered rocker profile provides full edge contact on hard snow
- Blunt-nosed tips blast through crud
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain
- Tail Profile: Partial Twin Tip
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 16.5 at 177
- Base: UHMW Base Ultra High Molecular Weight Sintered Graphite Electra Gallium Base
- Edges: Steel Edges
- Core: Energy 2 Titanium World Cup technology full ash/poplar wood core with two sheets of metal over the edges. Top end power transmission, torsional stability, and edge grip. Laminates:
- Titanal Two Titanal laminates above and below the core.
- Prepreg Fiberglass
- Binding Reinforcement
- Poliamide Top Foil
- Sidewalls: ABS Sidewalls Helps dampen hard landings while decreasing vibration fatigue.
- Skill Range: Adavnced - Expert
- Rocker Type: All Mountain camRock - Enforcer All Mountain camRock! Technology pulls the traditional contact point of the tip back about 25% and the tail 5%, creating slight tip and tail rocker to aid the camber under foot. The result - increased floatation, velocity and maneuverability in soft snow as well as significantly increased ease of turn initiation in any condition.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review