Home // Snowsports // Skis // Astral 84 Ski Flat - Women`s (Item #0A709300001)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Astral 84 Ski Flat - Women`s
$499.00 (17% off)
Item # 0A709300001
- The new Nordica Astral 84 makes an excellent ski for the intermediate to advanced skier that will spend most of their time on the groomers, but will dip off trail from time to time when the snow is right. Nordica creates a very lightweight and stable ski with the addition of the Balsa Core Torsion Bridge Ti. The new Torsion Bridge Titanium Construction has a single layer of titanium underneath the topsheet that adds extra stability and edge hold, while only adding a minimal amount of weight to the ski. Balsa Wood is very strong and very light, so it adds a very snappy and lively feeling to the ski. An 84mm waist excels on the groomers in medium radius turns, but offers you some floatation in fresh snow, and gives you support if you want to hit the bumps for a few runs. The Astral 84 has a Blunt Nose Shape that initiates turns quickly, absorbs vibrations and adds to the versatility when the snow is cut up. If you want a lightweight and stable ski the new Nordica Astral 84 will be an perfect choice for you. Features:
- Balsa Wood Core
- Titanium Hex Bridge
- All-Mountain camRock Profile
- Blunt Nose Shape
- Recommended Bindings: Look SPX 12, Tyrolia Attack 13, Salomon STH WTR 13, Marker Griffon
- Recommended Brake Size: 85-95mm
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- Tail Profile: Sentra-Inspired Tail New squared-off tail increases carving power and stability, especially at the end of the tail.
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- Base: Sintered Graphite Running Base
- Edges: Steel Edges
- Core: Balsa Core Exceptionally light and sustainable balsa wood yields an exceptionally strong, lightweight and damp core. Laminates:
- Titanal Hex Bridge A full sheet of Titanal with with selected geometric shape removed forms a remarkable hexagonal bridge that reduces weight, not torsional strength. The bridge transmits energy directly and precisely for better edge grip. Unwanted vibrations get dampened, while chatter on hard snow at high speed gets eliminated. This high tech addition also generates more energy and rebound at the end of a turn.
- Poliamide Top Foil
- Prepreg Fiberglass
- Skill Range: Intermediate - Advanced
- Rocker Type: All Mountain camRock Profile Technology that pulls from the traditional contact point of the tip back about 25% and the tail 5%, creating a slight tip and tail rocker to aid the camber under foot. The result - increased flotation, velocity, and maneuverability in soft snow as well as significantly increased ease of turn initiation in any condition.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review