Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Snowtrooper Board (Item #SNOWTROOPER 2020)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # SNOWTROOPER 2020
- If theres snow on the ground, the Never Summer Snowtrooper Snowboard can handle it. Built for playful all-mountain versatility, this directional twin shines in every condition. With a medium flex and twin shape, it can rip park laps all day long, and the Power Grip sidecut and slightly set back stance give it the directional chops that surf groomers and powder fields. If you want just one deck to help you soldier on for seasons of fun, the Never Summer Snowtrooper Snowboard salutes the challenge. Features:
- Original Rocker Camber This profile is shaped for a surfy and playful feel while maintaining superior performance and versatility.
- Dampness Rating 5 (1 Lively - 10 Damp)
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radii creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, but allows the board to track straight and not catch when unbent. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii, which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radii which render quick turn initiation and the final contact points
- Low Profile Tip/Tail A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and stability to your landings. Low Profile Tip/Tail also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when its deep.
- NS Superlight Wood Core Never Summer uses a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. The NS Superlight Wood Core is CNC sanded in the custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving their snowboards unequaled performance.
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology Carbon VXR extends carbon fiber Vs out from the inserts to the effective edge for quick response while stiffening the board torsionally. Additionally, Vs are positioned to the ends of the board providing maximum boost and pop when loaded up. This is an ideal layup to transfer energy to the end of the effective edge, tip/tail and still give the board a softer more forgiving mid-flex for torsional control.
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass The worlds best snowboard fiberglass, period. This advanced pre-hardened, pre-tensioned, layered laminate has added elastomer stringers between the 0 degree and 90 degree glass fibers (the length of the effective edge). This produces a stronger bond between the individual glass laminates giving our snowboards unmatched strength, edge hold and performance.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summers STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- RDS 2 Damping System This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated dampening layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and theyve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base Crown Plastics has been the industry leader in sintered materials for over 36 years and has created the Durasurf 4501 sintered base exclusively for Never Summer. This high-density base is extremely fast and will provide unmatched performance and durability.
- Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet The Premium Topsheet is a durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built-in stomp pad.
- P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection Boards with P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection have UHMW plastic, or P-Tex which is a softer molecular material that not only seals and protects the wood core, but also absorbs vibration and impact. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Flex Rating 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Core: NS Superlight Wood Core
- Laminates: Carbon VXR Laminate Technology, STS Pretensioned Fiberglass, Bi-Lite Fiberglass, RDS 2 Damping System, Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers
- Sidewalls: Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls
- Base: Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base
- Edges: Full Wrap Metal Edge
- Topsheet: Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review