Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Snowtroop Board (Item #SNOWTROOPER 2017)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # SNOWTROOPER 2017
- The Never Summer Snowtrooper Snowboard is the all-mountain equalizer for any riding style. This mid-flexing beauty sports the Original Rocker Camber Profile and RDS 2 Dampening system for a grippy, fluid ride on hardpack. And when you blast off that wind lip and dip into a front three, you`ll be stoked on the ultra-light Custom Flight Core. Stack up the Snowtrooper, and get the all-mountain versatility and lightweight performance only Never Summer could provide. Features:
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radius which renders quick turn initiation and the final contact points.
- Low Profile Tip/Tail A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and adds stability to your landings. Low Profile Tip/Tail also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it`s deep.
- NS Custom Flight Core Designed and built in the NS WoodCore facility, these cores fuse premium hardwood and ultra-light softwood laminates together with vertical layers of elastomeric vibration dampers. These lightweight perimeter dampers actually increase vibration absorption the faster you ride while maintaining an incredible amount of snap and liveliness, providing a level of edge hold and high-speed performance that only Never Summer Snowboards can deliver.
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology Carbon V`s extend out from the inserts to the effective edge for quick response while stiffening the board torsionally. Additionally, V`s are positioned to the ends of the board providing maximum boost and pop when loaded up. This is an ideal layup to transfer energy to the end of the effective edge, tip/tail, and still give the board a softer, more forgiving mid flex for torsional control.
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass The world`s best snowboard fiberglass. Never Summer`s STS advanced fiberglass is a pre-hardened, pretensioned layered laminate that has added elastomer stringers between the 0 degree and 90 degree glass fibers. This produces a stronger bond between the individual glass laminates giving snowboards unmatched strength, edge hold, and performance.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass Bi-Lite combines many of the strength characteristics of STS Advanced fiberglass with an ultra-light glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- RDS 2 Damping System This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated damping layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration absorption and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers Elastomeric Rubber Stabilizers directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatique.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and they`ve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base Crown Plastics has been the industry leader in sintered materials for over 36 years and has created the Durasurf 4501 sintered base exclusively for Never Summer. This high-density base is extremely fast and will provide unmatched performance and durability.
- Premium Topsheet The Premium Topsheet is a very durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built-in stomp pad. These premium topsheet materials include Never Summer`s Carbonium Topsheet, Matte Topsheet and TruGrit Topsheet.
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Mid Flex Shape:
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut
- Low Profile Tip/Tail
- Core: NS Custom Flight Core Laminates:
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass
- RDS 2 Damping System
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers
- Sidewalls: Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls Base:
- Durasurf XT Sintered 4501 Base
- P-Tex Tip and Tail Protection
- Edges: 360 Degree Edges
- Topsheet: Matte Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review