SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Never Summer Proto FR Board 21/22 (Item #QPFR)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Never Summer Proto FR Board 21/22
Item # QPFR
- Camber? Rad. Double Camber? Yep, more of that good stuff. But Triple Camber? Three Camber zones? Are you serious?? No-one has mustered up the cajones to dive deeper down the Camber wormhole, until now. The Never Summer Proto FR X Snowboard sports three - count em - THREE Camber zones for unparalleled grip, stability, power, and pop in an explosive freeride machine built to quench the thirst of the most demanding riders. Strap in - to ride is to believe. The Proto FR X is a wider version of the standard board with the same feel and construction. Features:
- Triple Camber Every function of a snowboard is now improved with Never Summers new patented Triple Camber Profile... edge hold, stability, power, pop, speed, float, forgiveness and smooth responsiveness. Words and images are never going to do it justice!
- Flex Rating 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Dampness Rating 8 (1 Lively - 10 Damp)
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radius which renders quick turn initiation and the final contact points.
- WooBoo Core The WooBoo Core is a precise mix of the highest quality woods and bamboo that brings out the ultra-performance in each material.
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass The worlds best snowboard fiberglass, period. This advanced pre-hardened, pre-tensioned, layered laminate has added elastomer stringers between the 0 degree and 90 degree glass fibers (the length of the effective edge). This produces a stronger bond between the individual glass laminates giving our snowboards unmatched strength, edge hold and performance.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summers STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- Carbon Max Laminate Technology More carbon equals more power and performance. The Carbon Max Laminate Technology combines an advanced top and bottom carbon matrix to maximize response and strength where its needed most. The result is a lightweight yet powerful configuration that provides torsional rigidity and energy transfer without sacrificing the control a rider needs.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and theyve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base Crown Plastics has developed an exclusive, super fast, durable sintered base specifically for higher end boards. Just the right amount of graphite has been added making the Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base the fastest Never Summer has ever used.
- Full Wrap Metal Edge
- Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet The Premium Topsheet is a durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built-in stomp pad. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Rocker Type: Cam/Rock/Cam/Rock/Cam
- Flex: 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Directional
- Core: WooBoo Core
- Laminates:STS Pretensioned Fiberglass, Bi-Lite Fiberglass, Carbon Max Laminate Technology
- Sidewalls: Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls
- Base: Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base
- Edges: Full Wrap Metal Edge
- Topsheet: Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review