Home // Camp // Lamps, Safety, and Hygiene // Headlamp/Lights // Zephyr Fire 300 Hand Torch (Item #NS5091)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Zephyr Fire 300 Hand Torch
Item # NS5091
- This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips! Features:
- Rechargeable flashlight designed for runners
- 359 lumens with 4 lighting modes
- Integrated handstrap for grip-free running
- Engineered 24-downward beam angle
- Built-in warning siren in grip
- LampLED: 2 LEDs Front: Cree White LED 308 lumens / Back : Red LED 8 lumens
- Burn Time: Hi - 3 hours, Low - 6 hours, Low / Strobe - 12 hours
- Batteries: 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable via Micro B USB port
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Minimum USB Charger Amperage: 500mA
- Water Resistance: IPX4 Weather resistant
- Beam Distance: 104 meters / 341 feet
- Usage Instructions:
- To turn on, press and hold power button that is integrated in to the hand grip for 2-3 seconds.
- Use power button again to cycle through 4 different light modes as needed.
- To turn off, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Melissa W - Staff Review
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
This is a really handy light pun intended, it's like a flashlight glove, it puts the light right in your hand and there's nothing to actually hold onto. Adjustable strap, it puts the light right were you need it. Sure a headlamp could be more hands free, but this is more casual friendly. Good for those extra early morning runs, or even at night! 300 lumens is more than enough to light the darkest path or trail. It's not easy to run and be holding something, a water bottle, a light, Nathan makes both those things with a glove like fit that allows you to hold onto those things without really holding on. I think it's a great accessory and tool to aid in your run or dog walk! Fit wise, it fits firm, but secure, I don't feel like I'm going to lose it.