Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Yoga for Climbers (Item #1594859953)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Yoga for Climbers
$10.97 (35% off)
Item # 1594859953
- Yoga for Climbers will show you how to create a yoga practice at home that will keep you healthy, prevent injuries, and support and improve your outdoor passions. This guide feature easy-to-understand yoga poses and sequences designed to address the specific stresses that climbing enact on the body. Features:
- Detailed overviews of the areas of the body most impacted by climbing and hiking
- Injuries common to these sports that yoga can address
- Explanation of yogas physical and mental benefits, and how it can enhance time on rock or trail
- Foundational techniques for creating a yoga practice, including the fundamentals of meditation
- Several sequences for a home practice, designed specifically for climbers and hikers
- Interviews with climbers and hikers who use yoga to support their physical strength and hone their mental focusfrom professionals, such as Steph Davis and Buzz Burrell, to average weekend-warriors
- For inspiration and visual appeal, the books include panoramas of yoga poses in outdoor settings, studio photos of the specific yoga poses and sequences, and technical drawings related to anatomy and common ailments.
- Author: Nicole Tsong.
- Photography By: Erika Shultz
- Pages: 240 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-59485-995-3
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review