SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Best Rocky Mountain National Park Hikes (Item #1937052058)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Best Rocky Mountain National Park Hikes
Item # 1937052058
- Short and simple trails will bring hikers to beaver dams, mountain blueberries, and the autumn symphony of bugling elk in Rocky Mountain National Park. More demanding trails bring hikers to the summit of Flattop Mountain and the opportunity to summit the parks iconLongs Peak, standing tall at 14,255 feet. Features:
- Hikes chosen and reported on by experienced members of the Colorado Mountain Club
- A wide variety of hikes, from family-and wheelchair-friendly to challenging and strenuous options for hardier trekkers
- Fit in your pocket or daypack and feature color photos and maps throughout
- Each guidebook provides twenty of the best hikes in the area they represent
- Author: The Colorado Mountain Club.
- Pages: 104 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-937052-05-8
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review