Home // Climb // Essentials // Climbing Glove Three-Quarter Finger (Item #CLIM)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Climbing Glove Three-Quarter Finger
Item # CLIM
- A summer-weight, synthetic, popular climbing glove, perfect for belaying, big wall climbing, ropes courses and Via Ferrata ascents. Features:
- Three-quarter length fingers
- Tan Maxkin (polyester/spandex) synthetic main body.
- Triple stitched brown split cowhide palm reinforcement.
- Breathable and form-fitting back panel made with a dark brown, nylon/spandex, material.
- All wear areas are reinforced.
- Double-stitched finger openings.
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop.
- Hook and loop wrist closure.
- Embossed logo.
- Materials: Cowhide main body with triple-stitched, split cowhide palm reinforcement
- Length: 3/4 length fingers
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review