Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Day and Overnight Hikes: Rocky Mountain NP by Kim Lipker (Item #1634040167)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Day and Overnight Hikes: Rocky Mountain NP by Kim Lipker
$12.76 (20% off)
Item # 1634040167
- Choosing the best day and overnight hikes from the 359 miles of hiking trails and 200 backcountry sites is a major mission. Get on the trail faster with the confidence that youve made the right choice by referencing Day Overnight Hikes Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Whether youre out to see the elk rut in autumn, the summer blooms on the hillside, the thundering falls in spring, or the white-blanketed calm of the forest in winter, author Kim Lipker has your perfect hike accomplished.
- Both the west, Grand Lake side and the east, Estes Park side of the Park are featured. This guide includes original GPS-based trail maps, detailed trail descriptions, overnight camping recommendations, trail guides suitable for different experience levels, and more.
- Rocky Mountain National Park is the living showcase of the grandeur of the Rockies, with elevations ranging from 8,000 feet in the valleys to 14, 259 feet at the top of Longs Peak.
- The Park draws 3 million visitors per year with countless outdoor experiences and adventures.
- This guide is perfect for those wanting to get out on the trail for some much needed solitude or for those with families looking for something to do together. So get out on the trails and have some fun.
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Menasha Ridge Press (April 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0897326555
- ISBN-13: 978-0897326551
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 7 inches
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review