Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Field Guide to Dutch Oven Cooking (Item #CBID03)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Field Guide to Dutch Oven Cooking
Item # CBID03
- In the rich tradition of outdoor cooking, members of the International Dutch Oven Society have assembled a collection of Dutch oven recipes. Explore this cookbook for tips, tricks, fabulous recipes, and great insight into the history of Dutch oven cooking. Features:
- Almost 100 recipes from novice to champion
- Tips, techniques, and history
- 120 pages
- Publisher: Lodge Cast Iron
- Spiral binding at the top edge
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 8.5 in x 5.75 in x .38 in
- Weight: 48 lbs.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review