SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Lib Tech E-Jack Knife C3 Board (Item #20SN043)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Lib Tech E-Jack Knife C3 Board
Item # 20SN043
- The Lib Tech EJack Knife HP C3 Snowboard is a directional all-mountain and freeride beast from the mind of a legend. Made to stomp lines and landings that might make a mountain goat think twice, the Lib Tech EJack Knife HP C3 Snowboard is equipped with Magne-Traction edges that keep you gripped to the wall while powerful C3 camber gives you precision and pop as you execute your descent. No terrain is too harsh for this board. Scream down hardpack and surf through powder until its all gone. Features:
- C3 Camber Aggressive dominant camber zones out to the contacts combined with mild rocker between your feet. Subtle Banana rocker gives freestyle freedom with maximum end-to-end stability for big, high-speed lines. For aggressive, skilled riders. EJack, Jamie Lynn, and Fredi Ks favorite.
- Medium - Stiff Flex Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Magne-Traction® Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Art by Adam Friedman www.artbyadamfriedman.com ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Stiff
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Horsepower (HP) Construction 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia Lighter. Environmentally Nicer. Smoother.
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass / Basalt AlloySidewalls:
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT Fast & low maintenance.
- Edges: Magne-Traction
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review