Lib Tech Cold Brew Board
item # 22SN028
regular price: $529.99 sale price: $419.98 (20.8% OFF)
- Nothing wakes you up like a strong cup of cold brew coffee. Except maybe for the first turn of a long day of snowboarding with your friends. The Lib Tech Cold Brew C2 Snowboard is a perfect directional all-mountain tool meant to deliver that shot of stoke and adrenaline to get you going in the morning, and keep you up and at it all afternoon. It has a medium flex that makes it extremely versatile and easy to ride, as well as Magne-Traction edges and the stable but pivot C2 rocker profile. Take a sip, and let it rip. Features:
- C2 Technology Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to develop this perfectly balanced all terrain contour. Mild rocker between your feet with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Enough power pop and precision to technically hit the biggest wedges, enough float and freedom to rip the gnarliest AK pow lines. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
- Medium Flex The most versatile flex in the game for peak performance all over the mountain.
- Original Power Construction 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia Light. Environmentally nice. Strong.
- Art by Tim Zimmerman
- Mervin Made Hand made at the Mervin Factory in Washington, USA with zero hazardous waste. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Medium
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Wood
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Birch Internal Sidewalls, UHMW Sintered Sidewalls, UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT Ð The highest density UHMW and fastest base material without wax. TNT features a unique dual-layer thermal fusion Òphase alterationÓ process which aligns the molecular chains into an engineered crystalline structure. The titanium layer reflects light and heat, keeping the base at or near snow temperatures. The crystal layer is the fastest base material without wax, making it a very consistent sliding surface in a wide variety of conditions and wax wear lifecycles. Wax to conditions as normal, but the board will remain fast even as wax wears. TNT produces optimal graphic reproduction with the proprietary water based eco sublimation process. Easy to maintain easy to repair.
- Edges: Magne-Traction® Ð Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top Ð High strength, impact resistant, lightweight dimensionally stable UV and temperature resistant top material decorated using an environmentally friendly eco sublimation process, Textured Top
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts