Leki Wanderfreund High Fives
item # T650-2088
regular price: $79.95 sale price: $59.97 (25.0% OFF)
- This Wanderfreund High Fives walking pole with Speed Lock+ adjustment and high-strength aluminum is always a reliable companion. The edge-free ergonomic form of the grip offers a secure and comfortable support function and the unique 'hole in the middle' allows for additional gripping options. This classic walking cane provides support not only for you but for a special non-profit organization. LEKI donates 5% of the proceeds from the sales of this single staff to the HIGH FIVES organization. High Fives focuses on preventing life-changing injuries and provides resources if they happen. LEKI has partnered with High Fives because we are dedicated to supporting the safety net of the outdoor sports community. Features:
- LEKI's GOOD OLE' 'FREUND' RETURNS TO PROVIDE EVEN MORE SUPPORT- The HIGH FIVES version of this classic walking cane provides support not only for you but for this special non-profit organization too. LEKI donates 5% of the proceeds from the sales of this single staff to the HIGH FIVES organization.
- SUPER STRONG LEKI HEAT TREATED SERIES (HTS 6.5) ALUMINUM SHAFTS- There's nothing stronger! Three (18,16,14mm) shaft sections provide a minimum packed length of 63cm and a user adjustment range of (63-120cm). Only 277g.
- LEKI's MOST USER FRIENDLY LEVER LOCKING SYSTEM- SpeedLock + , new in 2019, provides tremendous holding power in preventing unwanted and accidental pole length collapse. A very secure round dial increases or decreases clamp tension and the lever simply locks the desired length into place.
- MULTI-MED GRIP PROVIDES MULTIPLE GRIPPING OPTIONS- The unique 'hole in the middle' allows for additional hand & finger gripping options reducing hand and finger fatigue. LEKI's Cork/Latex blend called 'COR-TEC' provides insulation and durability.
- RUBBER TIP AND CARBIDE FLEXTIP- LEKI'S Trekking Rubber Walking Tip provides a sure-footed bite on hard urban walking surfaces, remove it and beneath is the Carbide Flextip. The High-Carbon Steel Carbide Flextip is best suited for all hiking surfaces from the Trailhead to the Summit.
- Sold as single pole
- Material: Aluminium shafts and carbide flex tip
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Miinimum length: 24.8 in.
- Maximum length: 47.2 in.