Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // RX 120 LV Boot (Item #LBI2060)
|Now Viewing: Default|
RX 120 LV Boot
$599.95 (14% off)
Item # LBI2060
- Maybe youve got a background in race boots and skinny stiff planks, but your skiing interests have branched out and the sidecountry, trees and pow are calling out to you. The Lange RX 120 LV Ski Boots should be on your short list for footwear that still has the precise fit and snow feel you cant live without but with a more forgiving flex that rules in pow and trees. You can still haul out the 140 flex plug boots when the snows firm and youre feeling it but our guess is the RX 120 LV will get more and more of your love. Features:
- Bootfitters Notes The new Lange RX lasts are noticeably more relaxed in width and instep height than in years past - if youve had trouble fitting in a Lange performance boot before, you may find the new boots much more comfortable.
- Dual 3D Pro Liner 100% customizable thermo liner with two types of high density foam and a precise, medium tension fit.
- Dual Core Technology A new Power Injection method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Forward Lean 12
- Ramp 4
- Canting +/- 1.5
- Dual Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 45 mm Velcro Strap
- Gripwalk® Soles Available Separately
- Last: 97 mm A narrow last for slim and low volume feet.
- Flex: 120 A stiff flex intended for advanced to expert skiers.
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu, 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- Liner: Dual 3D Pro Liner
- Soles: Replaceable Max Grip ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Shell: Polyurethane
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review