|Now Viewing: Default|
Spyfire Jacket - Men`s
Item # 1122
- One look at Kuhls exclusive new Spyfire ultralight Down Jacket and you realize it is different by design, construction, and features than any down sweater that has come before it.
- The shell fabric is sourced from a superior Japanese mill that uses a high 24 filament 20 denier ultra-fine nylon yarn (for a softer hand feel and higher tear strength). The yarn is then woven into an extremely dense weave that provides both excellent down-proof-ness and increases the already higher tear-strength. The 800 fill (certified non force fed / not live plucked) goose down is also body mapped: Different size baffles create superior warmth where you need it, while the smaller baffles reduce bulk for layering under a shell.
- The precision 3-D fit naturally follows the body and the intricate patterning and construction eliminate the binding which is typically found on the inside side seams of ordinary down sweaters. You almost forget you have it on, its such a natural, comfortable fit.
- Four unique fabrics differentiate the Kuhl Spyfire from all others. Each fabric is engineered for a specific purpose. The soft shell reinforced fabric on the shoulders allow you to shoulder skis with sharp edges that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Light weight underarm knit fabric panels provide greater comfort in a wide variety of temperature by allowing heat to escape when you are more active.
- The Spyfire features 2 zippered chest pockets 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zip pocket on your sleeve as well as an inside mesh pouch pocket giving you plenty of options for storing your essentials.
- Kuhl has thought out every detail including the custom reflective ribbon that lies just under the zippers that serves 2 functions. First, it prevents the zippers from catching on the ultra-fine nylon fabric and second, when left open the reflective yarn on the ribbon creates added visibility. Features:
- Water resistant and windproof 20D with 24 high filament nylon shell for a softer hand feel and higher tear strength. The high filament yarn is woven into an extremely dense weave that provides both excellent down-proof-ness and increases the already high tear-strength.
- Ethically sourced 800 fill goose down is certified not live plucked and provides the ultimate in warmth to weight ratio.
- Precision 3D design provides a more comfortable fit by naturally following the shape of your body. The intricate patterning and construction also eliminate the inside binding which is typically found on the inside side seams of ordinary down sweaters. You almost forget you have it on, its such a natural, comfortable fit.
- Body mapping by using different size baffles to create superior warmth where you need it while the smaller baffles reduce bulk for layering under a shell.
- Softshell reinforced shoulders allow you to shoulder skis with sharp edges that would shred any ordinary down sweater.
- Lightweight underarm knit panels provide greater comfort in a wide variety of temperature allowing heat to escape when you are more active for better climate control.
- 2 zippered chest pockets allows you access while wearing a pack, 2 zippered hand pockets to secure your gear, 1 zip pocket on sleeve gives you great access for travel when in tight quarters, 1 inside mesh pocket giving you plenty of options for storing your essentials
- Custom reflective ribbon for added visibility is placed just under the zippers, serving two functions: first, it prevents the zippers from catching on the ultra-fine nylon fabric. Secondly, when left open, the reflective yarn on the ribbon helps drivers or a rescue team to recognize you at night and may one day passively save your life.
- Double layer shell fabric for added durability is strategically placed on the front body panel.
- Fabric:100% Nylon DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM, 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM, 100% Nylon ripstop | 1.03 oz/sq. yd; 35 GSM
- Insulation: 100% Goose Down 800-fill
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Kyle - Staff
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
This is one of my favorite jackets I have worn this jacket everyday since I bought it. It is definitely a jacket that is made to be worn either outside on a hike or just around town for everyday use. The Spyfire has an almost athletic fit to it so it isn't as bulky or boxy as some of the other brands that I have tried on. Having an 800 fill goose down jacket at this price to me is a steal considering the quality and the thought that has been put into every detail on this jacket. I can't say enough about this jacket and that you wont be disappointed by this awesome product.