SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Women's // Pants // Hiking and Travel // Kuhl Splash Roll Up Pant - Women`s (Item #6065)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Kuhl Splash Roll Up Pant - Women`s
$79.00 to $85.00
Item # 6065
- The Kuhl SPLASH™ Roll-Up Pant features BERKHL Stretch™ fabric. This performance cotton blend dries faster than cotton and stretches for great comfort and freedom of movement. Featuring a RELAXED FIT and 18.5 in. bottom leg opening, the SPLASH ROLL-UP is available in a 32 in. inseam. When you dont need a full-length pant, the legs roll up with a secure snap. KhlKURVE™ fit and stretch fabric make these pants extremely comfortable. Snap closure back and thigh pockets provide secure storage. Easy care, wash and wear make the Splash Roll-Up Pant perfect for summer, sand, and sun. Features:
- Performance Cotton blend with stretch
- Snap closure back and thigh pockets
- Twill tape detail
- Relaxed leg
- Leg rolls up to 24 in. inseam
- Bottom leg opening 18.5 in.
- Easy care, wash and wear
- Fabric: UberKuhl Stretch ™ 68% Cotton 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex | 4.6 oz/sq. yd; 156 GSM
- Inseam: 32
- Fit: KuhlKurve™ relaxed fit
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Melissa W - Staff
Kuhl is cool!
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
Kuhl is hands down my favorite brand of bottoms we carry, the brand primarily does pants, and they do them very well, in design, fit, material. This is a great pant to move in, wether it's hiking, rock climbing, or even just getting dirty in the garden. I say it because its not a restrictive pant, it accommodates movement with its extra gussets and dart designs in the knees. It rolls up comfortably to mid calf for a capri style. It is stain resistant, you spill mustard on it, just take a damp paper towel and it wipes right off, no sinking in. It dries pretty quick as well, its not water resistant, but it breathes well so water doesn't stick around long. The only thing I don't love is the cut, it's a more of a full cut around the ankle, which I find it to be a tad heavy. I prefer a slim cut that fits around my calves and ankles a bit more. Size wise, I feel they are true!