SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Sleeping Bags, Pads, Etc // 30 to 55 Degree Sleeping Bags // Down // Kelty Galactic 30 Bag - Regular (Item #35417220RR)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Kelty Galactic 30 Bag - Regular
Item # 35417220RR
- Can a rec bag be sexy? Yup. Go ahead and get down with our down-filled Galactic Bag Its compact enough for you to carry for nights on the trail, and roomy enough to stretch out under starry nights close to your car. And when the moment is right to spend a cuddly night, two of these bags easily zip together so you can spoon in a double-wide. Features:
- DriDown insulation gives you all the benefits of a down-filled bag (lightweight, compressible, comfortable) that will hold its shape even when wet, just like a synthetic bag would
- Cinch cord at the top keeps you snug and cozy
- Anti-snag zipper design makes it simple to get in and out
- Use the stuff sack thats included, or upgrade to our Compression stuff sack (sold separately)
- 3 different lengths makes it easy to find the right one for you - because why would you waste that body heat to fill an empty space (Regular for people 6 tall. Womens for people up to 5 ft 8 in. Long for folks up to 6 ft 6 in)
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- EN Temperature Rating: 30°F
- Stuffsack Size: 15 x 7.5 in
- Total Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz
- Regular Internal Length: 72 in
- Regular Maximum User Height: 6 ft
- Fabric: 600 Fill Dridown
- Insulation:50D Downproof Polyester Taffeta
- Zipper: Left/Right
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Rectangle Bags are Back!
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
If you want one sleeping bag for any 3 season camping, this is it! With its weight under 3 pounds, you could backpack with it. You can unzip it to turn it into a huge quilt around the camp fire. This price point is a very accessible way to get into a down sleeping bag, which will last you longer than synthetic with proper care. The 30 degree temperature rating makes it best suited for fair weather, so if you are expecting actual temperature below the 50s.