|Now Viewing: Default|
Tupelo 12.5 Kayak S18
Item # TUPELO125S18
- Designed for cruising the waterways with comfort and efficiency, with loads of storage and convenient accessories, the Tupelo is your premier, feature laden recreational kayak. Like touring and whitewater kayaks, the Tupelo comes sized for the paddler, with the 12.5 for larger paddlers and the lighter, narrower 12.0 ideal for medium or smaller paddlers. Ideal to match one of each for a couple. Both feature Jackson`s removable and super comfy Elite Seat, with adjustable lumbar support. Gear track around the deck allow you to accessorize with RAM products like rod holders, GPS, camera mounts, smart phones and more. Versatility, comfort, ease of use....the Tupelo has it all! Features:
- Ergo Seat - All day comfort and easily removable from the boat for use in camp.
- The quick open hatch allows easy access to bulkhead-sealed stern storage area. Easily holds camping gear for a weekend or more!
- Gear Tracks fore and aft of cockpit - The gear tracks are built in to the kayak in easily accessible locations for adding accessories and RAM Mounts.
- Classic tri-hull design - The hull was designed to provide great stability and tracking. Ease of paddling and stability in all waters was the key goals for the Tupelo.
- Open, padded cockpit - Roomy cockpit opening with padded rim that allows for relaxed
- Bow/ Deck Rigging - For one handed paddle storage, or keeping gear/jacket, etc.. Stored up front, the bow deck rigging gives you more storage options
- Stern Deck Rigging - Whether you use it for carrying your rain jacket or whether you stuff fishing gear for quick access, the rear deck rigging is easily accessible.
- Paddle Holder - An easy, clip on bungee paddle holder on the right side of the Ibis to keep your paddle secure and out of the way when you are birdwatching, taking photos, video, or just hanging out.
- Water Bottle Holder and Nalgene Bottle
- Easy to Adjust Foot Pegs - adjustable foot pegs give you a custom fit to your own boat and ensure you have the foot support you need to maneuver your kayak but also be comfortable all day long.
- Grab Handles - With several carrying points you dont need to worry about this kayak slipping out of your hands.
- GoPro Ready - Capture the moment easier with a screwed in insert Go Pro Mount. This mount can be placed in any of our moulded in screw locations around the kayak.
- *****Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, canoes, or Sup boards.*****
- Length: 12 ft. 5 in.
- Width: 29 in.
- Weight: 49 lbs (55 lbs with seat)
- Max Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Type: Ergo seat
- Rear Hatch: Yes, JK Hinged Hatch, 14.25
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review