|Now Viewing: Default|
Kilroy Kayak - Spring 2016
$1,099.97 (24% off)
Item # KILROY17
- This sit-inside kayak design also incorporates several other Jackson fishing features found throughout our sit-on-top kayaks. Features like the Hi/Lo seating in the comfortable Ergo Seat, the fast Cuda 12 hull shape, enormous amounts of protected storage for fishing and hunting gear, protected rod storage in tubes along the sidewalls, interchangeable soft and hard deck options, and strategically located accessory mounting locations. It is also one of JKs most stable kayaks since the standing area is actually below the waterline, thus creating a very stable platform. The Kilroy is built with YakAttack tracks and comes standard with various RAM accessories. The Kilroy is tailored for the outdoorsman, offering features for the kayak angler, hunter, wildlife photographer, bird watcher and anyone hoping to enjoy being on the water all while staying high and dry! Features:
- Sit Inside Design - Lower center of gravity than sit on tops. All gear contained inside the kayak. Better protection from weather for colder climates. The open cockpit allows for easy entry and exit, keeps you drier than SOTs, are easy to shoulder, and minimizes weight.
- Tech Decks - The open front open cockpit design was specifically intended to accept a series of Tech Deck accessory options, from a fabric mesh sunscreen or fly line skirt, to a rigid platform offering fishing features. The cockpit is symmetrical, so each deck can fit in front of or behind the seat.
- SOT Deck features on hull - The Kilroy utilizes a molded deck system at the hull level of the kayak, so all the best features of our SOT designs are still there. Rod stagers along the wall, tubular rod tip protectors, sidewall tackle storage, Hi-Lo seating,, and a wide standing platform are also industry firsts for sit-in designs. Open storage in front of and behind seat, with secure rigging at the hull and deck levels.
- Increased Standability - Designed with stand-ability in mind, youll find a wide standing platform as roomy as the Coosa and Cuda, with the added benefit of being closer to the water line for even more stability.
- Yakattack Gear Tracks -Located on both sides (fore and aft), the YakAttck gear tracks are built in to the kayak in easily accessible locations for adding accessories via Yakattack Screwballs and RAM Mounts.
- RAM Rod holders - Each kayak includes (2) YakAttack Screwballs (1.5), RAM 2007 Rod Holder, and a RAM Tube Jr.
- Therm-a-Rest Lumbar Support- Therm-a-Rest lumbar support is adjustable and removable, makes for a great camp pillow.
- Tackle Management and Plano Boxes- There are designated areas beside and under the seat that make reaching tackle boxes extremely easy and keeps your deck clutter free. This kayak includes (2) JK Plano 3640 Boxes.
- Kayak Glove Box - On the underside of the hard deck is a tucked away cubby/glove box, great for stashing items like pliers, scissors, phone, etc (not sealed)
- Foam Patch - Located in the center of the hard deck, this is a great location to stage flies, lures or hooks.
- Drain Holes - Are located on the rim of the cockpit, so to drain the kayak simply turn it upside and let the water drain through the holes on the cockpit rim.
- Ergo Seat - Jacksons new Ergo Seat with all new 3D breathable mesh fabric, improved lumbar support, strengthened supports for hi-low seating, additional storage spots and compatible with the newer track/hi-low systems being built at JK
- Hull Storage - Open hull space that allows for safe storage of fishing rods, camping gear, PFDs, dry bags, etc.. A great way to keep your gear safe when traveling and generous volume allows you to pack enough gear for expedition paddling.
- Heavy duty seat attachment buckle - Durable and tough attachment that will outlast all the use and abuse you can manage, season after season. Keeps your seat locked in position and makes you feel connected to the kayak.
- Paddle Stager - The perfect compliment to the rod stagers. These allow easy stowing of your paddle when you are ready to make that perfect cast, and keeps it from rolling around or blowing away with the wind.
- Removable skid plate - We protect the biggest wear area on the kayak with the skid plate. Your keel will last season after season with this smart feature.
- Flat Storage Area - Located behind seat there is flat storage area much like a tankwell on sit on tops, but this sits down and protected in the kayak. ***Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, sorry! If youre a local and must have a boat delivered, give us a call at 314-962-7715 or email us at email@example.com to see if we can work out a solution for you.***
- Material: Linear Polyethylene
- Weight: 66lbs (72 w/ seat)
- Max Capacity: 375lbs
- Length: 12ft 4in
- Width: 31in
- Deck Height: 12.5in
- Rear Hatch Dimensions: 9.375in (diameter)
- Style: Sit-Inside
- Seat: Ergo Seat
- Rudder Ready: No
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review