|Now Viewing: Default|
Coosa HD Kayak
Item # COOSAHD-2020
- Jackson Kayaks top design team once again teamed up with pro kayak angler Drew Gregory to put an HD twist to the already popular Coosa model. This heavy duty fishing craft boasts amped up specs/features and is slightly longer and wider than the original Coosa; this makes it even more stable and a perfect fit for anglers of all sizes or those who are really looking for a stand up fishing kayak. The hull is still river friendly, but the HD will track truer on the flat waters of lakes or inshore saltwater. Packed with features, the Coosa HD is ready for any type of fish on almost any type of water! Features:
- Rod Butt Stager - Two raised areas next to the bow handle were designed as a spot to place your rod but when needing to untangle rods/lures and keep your rod butt from sliding into the water.
- Ergonomic Handles - NEW Ergonomic Handles with added grip textured inserts help you keep good contact when carrying your kayak, even when wet. Also, there is no fabric to ensure snag-proof days on the water.
- Hypalon Paddle Keeper - Tuck your paddle blade under this Hypalon keeper to get it out of the way yet still in easy reach snag-free to avoid treble hook trouble. Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe and secure.
- Rod Tip Protector - Dual Rod Tip Protectors ensure that your delicate rod tips arent snagged by a passing tree limb.
- Updated Hinging Hatches - The hatches on the Coosa HD are now snag-free and easier to access than ever! Weve replaced bungee with hinged hatches fore and aft, making the hatches easy to open with a single hand.
- Hull Design - Shaped slightly longer for more speed, plenty of rocker for maneuverability, and a wider hull that creates a much more stable and standing friendly kayak. The wider hull also creates more standing deck space.
- Updated Center Console - The center hatch on the Coosa HD has received an upgrade! A twist of the knob on the deck frees the hatch and opens to reveal ample storage for small, loose items including snacks and batteries for your electronics. Small, oval semi-dry day hatch keeps small items in easy reach and isolated. Entire console can be removed with a few twists of a Philips head screwdriver to open additional deck space if desired.
- Day Hatch - More storage in easy reach of the paddler, great spot for smaller items like keys, phone, or wallet.*It is always a great idea to keep your important items in a completely waterproof container.
- Adjustable Ergonomic Foot Pegs - Making the boat functional for paddlers of all sizes. The foot pegs adjust easily and have a soft rubber coating that will keep you comfortable all day.
- Omega Rod Holder with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System - New for 2019, this truly universal rod staging solution from YakAttack works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes even fly rods of all sizes. A 360 degree rotating collar offers the ability to quickly secure the rod by capturing the reel, and allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
- Transducer Scupper - A centrally located over-sized scupper that is large enough to recess transducers for easy installation and protection.
- Two-Layer Standing Pad - NEW Two-Layered Standing pad. Great for sound dampening and super comfortable for standing and fishing.
- Gear Tracks - Located on both sides, in the front and rear of the kayak, the Yakattack gear tracks are built in to the kayak in easily accessible locations for adding accessories and RAM Mounts.
- Heavy duty seat attachment buckle - Durable and tough attachment that will outlast all the use and abuse you can manage, season after season. Keeps your seat locked in position and makes you feel connected to the kayak.
- Elite Premium Seating System With MOLLE - New for 2019 is an updated Seat Cover, complete with MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat, and a removable MOLLE panel underneath. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard (on certain models), and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market.
- Therm-a-Rest Lumbar Support - Therm-a-Rest lumbar support is adjustable and removable, and makes for a great camp pillow.
- Rod Stagers - Securing rods at arms reach is always an important feature for any fishing kayak. We have easy-access rod securing via our rod staging system shown here. You can clearly see how the bungee holds down your rod butts right at arms reach.
- MOLLE Snap Seatback Pouch - New for 2019, this MOLLE seatback pouch makes accessing behind seat contents a breeze. Fully MOLLE-compatible, pouch snaps off easily to reload for those days on the go and easily accommodates two 3600 series Plano boxes.
- Tankwell - Large rear tankwell with bungee to put and secure gear, coolers or tackle. The Coosa HD also has a unique moveable bungee system. Both sides have YakAttack Gear Tracks with thumb screws that allow you to customize your tankwell.
- Flush Mount Rod Holders - Easily reachable rod holders for the rear paddler, super secure for targeting larger fish.
- *****Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, canoes, or Sup boards.*****
- Length: 12 ft 6 in.
- Width: 34 in.
- Weight: 78 lbs w/out seat
- Max Capacity: 425 lbs
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review