|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # BITE111
- With the trend in price-point fishing kayaks trending towards compromise in hull quality, performance, gear management, and comfort, Jackson Kayaks new Bite doesnt cut corners. With an 11 ft 6 in. hull designed by Jackson Kayaks top hull design team and at a class-leading 35 in. in width, the Bite performs to the paddle-ability and stand-ability standards you are used to in a Jackson Kayak. It is estimated at under 72 lbs making it easy to manage in and out of the water. The Bites comfort was not skimped on either, with the addition of a brand-new trim-able, framed seating system and plenty of room to stand comfortably. The open-concept deck has been long-awaited from Jackson, giving the paddler ample storage space fore and aft along with a system of touring-style bungie cords. These areas are perfect for crates, hard and soft coolers, dry bags of gear and more for daily usage and long exploration trips. The deck features numerous storage placeholders for standard-sized tackle boxes. Jackson Kayak has also included their popular flush-mounted rod holders, 4 rod stagers, as well as long-awaited integrated recessed cup holders, gear tracks on both sides, adjustable foot braces and a hog trough recess to make the Bite a full-featured kayak. Features:
- JK hull designers have made the Bite hull a smooth tracking, maneuverable and stable hull.
- Open stern storage area offers ample room for crates, bait tanks, and expedition gear within reach of the paddler.
- Rod stagers allow for the staging of up to 4 rods for quick, convenient access to multiple baits.
- Gear tracks are located around the Bite for the addition of additional rod holders, fish finders, camera mounts as well as other accessories.
- Surrounding the angler are storage positions for tackle boxes (3640 Plano)
- The bow and stern handles are molded in for comfort and ease of transport. These handles also serve as a great way to lock down your kayak to your car, truck or trailer to prevent theft.
- Enjoy the comfort of the Jackson Kayak Ergo seat with the benefit of trimmability fore and aft - all in an economical package.
- Compatible with most transducers, this shaped scupper will allow for transducers to be flush with the bottom of the kayak. Two locations for ease of installation.
- Drainage slip, hog trough pass through - This gap is used for front storage area drainage but can also be used as a hog trough slip will allow for easy and convenient storage for catch, photo and release anglers.
- Two flush-mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access. Great for trolling for big fish!
- You asked - weve got it! Cup holder on either side of the seat is convenient for a Nalgene bottle, tumbler... or those lures youd rather not have rattling around your feet.
- Theyve added space at both sides of the seat for even more tackle box storage. Two in the front, two at side eliminates the need to store as much in the stern.
- Paddle holder/bungee bow storage - Large, open front bow deck for storage and packing of gear in dry bags give the Bite an unparalleled amount of packability for long expeditions.
- Stand Assist Strap
- *****Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, canoes, or Sup boards.*****
- Length:11 ft 6 in.
- Width: 35 in.
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Seat Type: Basic Elite
- Max Capacity: 400 lbs
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review