|Now Viewing: Default|
Bite Angler Kayak
Item # BITEANGLER-2020
- The Bite Angler takes the 2019 Bite and adds new features including extra seat padding, seat security clips, MOLLE panel for ease of customization and is now offered in most fishing colors for 2020. Easily accessible tackle storage located along the gunnels provide a convenient spot for stashing tackle boxes, and rod stagers are molded into the geometry of the deck for quick rod changes.
- The open-concept deck has been long-awaited from Jackson, giving the paddler ample storage space fore and aft along with a system of touring-style bungie cords. These areas are perfect for crates, hard and soft coolers, dry bags of gear and more for daily usage and long exploration trips.
- From paddle to pedal, the Bite family offers a full-featured, premium kayak experience with something for quite nearly any outdoor enthusiast at a very attractive price point. Features:
- Stable, Well-Tracking Hull - JK hull designers have made the Bite smooth tracking, maneuverable and stable.
- Paddle Holder / Bungee Bow Storage - Large, open front bow deck for storage and packing of gear in dry bags give the Bite tons of packability for extended expeditions.
- Drainage Slip & Hog Trough Pass Through - This gap is used for front storage area drainage, but can also be used as a hog trough slip and allows easy and convenient storage for catch, photo and release anglers.
- Rod Stagers - Rod stagers allow for the staging of up to four rods for quick, convenient access to multiple fishing rigs.
- Stand Assist Strap - Need a little help getting up or sitting down? Our handy stand assist strap will help you into and out of a standing position like a pro.
- Gear Tracks - Gear tracks are located around the Bite so you can mount additional rod holders, fish finders, camera mounts, and other accessories.
- Tackle Box Storage - Surrounding the angler are storage positions for tackle boxes (3640 Plano).
- Transducer Scupper - Two front scupper holes accommodate many transducer sizes, making installation of fish finder units a breeze.
- Cup Holder - You asked weve got it! Cup holder on either side of the seat is convenient for a Nalgene bottle, tumbler. or those lures youd rather not have rattling around your feet.
- Updated Trimmable Ergo Seating System with MOLLE - Now updated with additional padding and ergonomical bend in the seat frame, the Bite seat is now locked in place with security clips on either side. It now also features our MOLLE back panel, perfect for accessorizing with any MOLLE accessory you may have. Trimmable fore and aft.
- Flush Mount Rod Holders - Two flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access. Great for trolling for big fish!
- Stern Storage Area - Open stern storage area offers ample room for crates, bait tanks and expedition gear within reach of the paddler.
- Molded In Handles - Bow and stern handles are molded in for comfort and ease of transport. These handles also serve as a great way to lock down your kayak in your car, truck or trailer to prevent theft.
- *****Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, canoes, or Sup boards.*****
- Length: 11 ft 6 in.
- Width: 36 in.
- Weight: 69 lbs w/out seat
- Max Capacity: 400 lbs
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review