|Now Viewing: Default|
BigRig HD Kayak
Item # BIGRIGHD-2020
***Please see our purchase and delivery options for Bikes, Boats and Racks HERE
- One of Jackson Kayaks most popular fishing kayaks now gets the upgrades of both its HD predecessors, the Coosa HD and Cuda HD in the Big Rig HD/FD. Most importantly, the Big Rig HD can be converted into the Big Rig FD with purchase of the Pedal Pod system. The HD version of the Big Rig has features an oversized center storage pod (Paddle Pod), foot-controlled rudder system, our High Hi-Lo Ergo Seat Frame with MOLLE System, which includes infinite fore-aft trimming and the unique Big Rig rod troughs are doubled up with TWO rod tubes on both sides of the bow. The Big Rig HDs new rod staging system lets you set down and snap up your rods at a moments notice. Unlike the other HD models, the rod tubes can also accommodate fly rods up to 9? in length with fly reel geometry behind the seat. Jackson Kayaks use of track systems remain throughout giving you flexibility in setting up for the day of fishing and our hulls are molded for Raymarine and Power-Pole readiness. Storage is upgraded throughout the Big Rig HD with hatches updated to new rotating latches.
- Upgrading from the HD to the FD is a snap the Paddle Pod is replaced with our Pedal Pod, which includes geometry for our Flex Drive 3D unit, and the rudder controls convert to hand rudder controls for the FD experience. From the FD, the addition of our Flex Drive E means a truly hands-free fishing experience, where the rudder controls return to foot control and our battery will take you anywhere you want to go. Hull size and performance are comparable to the original Big Rig, but features an elongated keel for superior tracking while paddling, pedaling, or motoring. The Flex Drive 3D system allows forward and reverse, has unique articulation to adapt to shallow water, obstacles, or cleaning, and is removable for true kayak use. Features:
- Improved Hull Design - The original Big Rig was a favorite for its stability, but it lacked maneuverability and speed. The Big Rig HD/FD has all this and more included in the updated hull design!
- Hypalon Paddle Keeper - Tuck your paddle blade under this Hypalon keeper to get it out of the way but still in arms reach. Snag-free for your treble hooks! Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe!
- Four Rod Tip Tube Protectors - Storage for four rods with extended reach for fly rods as well.
- Omega Rod Holder with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System
- Rod-Friendly Deck Geometry
- Gear Tracks
- Storage Pod - New central Paddle Pod for gear, tools, tackle and more right at your fingertips. The Flex Drive 3D pedal drive or Flex Drive E motor system can be fit here in its place when you upgrade to our Pedal Pod!
- High Hi Lo Ergo Seat Frame with MOLLE System and Storage Pouch
- Integrated Rudder Control System
- Fly Reel Pocket
- Hinging Rear Hatch
- PowerPole Ready PowerPole Micro Anchor
- *****Pick-up in store only. Product shipment is not available for kayaks, canoes, or Sup boards.*****
- Length: 13 ft 3 in.
- Width: 40 in.
- Weight: 118 lbs w/out seat
- Max Capacity: 550 lbs
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review