- OLDWORLD BOGO
- Canoes were developed by the Native Peoples of North America. The name comes from the word kenu meaning dugout. The most well-known version is made of wooden ribs covered with birch bark ideal for travelling streams, rivers and lakes. Today canoes made of synthetics are popular with outdoor recreational enthusiasts.
- Individually mouth blown glass into carved molds
- Silver inner lining
- Hand painted and decorated
- ***Image shown has multiple products. Only one item will be shipped***
- ***Product is in assorted colors. We apologize, but we are unable to accept orders for a specific color at this time.***