- This is a great hot wax iron for home tuners that will fit nearly anyone`s budget.
- A hefty 3/8`-thick aluminum base that measures 4 1/4x 5 3/4...so it`s large enough to span most skis in one pass, or snowboards in 2 side-by-side passes.
- Temperature is adjustable from 212F to 320F (100C to 160C).
- The iron warms up to optimal operating temperature in 5 minutes, and features a heating element that fluctuates only +/- 5*C.
- Temperatures are printed in Celcius on the dial, not a big deal as most waxes have both Celcius and Farenheit printed on the label, a conversion chart is included in the box.