Series 2 Sporttube - Ski Case
- The Series 2 is the logical next step up if the Series 1 is not quite big enough for your gear. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable.
- Adjustable from 48 to 83 in. (122cm to 212cm) for a One Size Fits All solution
- 280mm Width x 152mm Depth
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for uncompromised strength, durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Internal Velcro straps hold equipment secure
- Ship via FedEx / UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
What Can Fit?
- Two Pair of Alpine Skis and Poles (combined two pair of ski width of up to 280mm)
- Four Pair of Skate or XC Skis and Two Pair of Poles
- Up to 10 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 10 Spin Casting
- 5-6 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Will My Skis Fit?
- As skis and bindings evolved, in 2006, they modified the mold of all Sportube cases to increase the size to accommodate all ski models and binding types. If you have have a question about your particular set of skis and bindings, please double check the `item specs` tab above vs. the widest part of your ski.
Inside the Sportube:
- In additional to foam pads at the tip and tail of the Sportube, they have installed two Velcro straps to the inside of the case. That way when you are packing the skis, you are able to strap each pair to the side of the case, so they are as tight as possible and there is zero room for movement, keeping the skis, bindings, edges from touching each other.
- **Due to it`s size this item does not qualify for free shipping.