- Bending Branches` Beavertail wood canoe paddle is efficient for deep water lake paddling with a classic long, narrow blade. The traditional symmetrical palm grip is strong and durable as well as beautiful. The blade is constructed using five laminates of black willow and red alder for strength, low weight and beauty.
- Made in Osceola, WI, USA
- Proprietary Bending Branches Rockgard¨ tip provides unmatched shock absorption and protection, making the paddle last 6 times longer than one without protection.
- Freestyle palm grip is easy to hold, comfortable and warm on the hands.
- Solid, ovalized basswood shaft is durable but not excessive in weight
- The classic long, narrow blade is ideal for deep water paddling.