- Benchmade knives combine distinctive artisan quality of a custom blade with laser precision to create spacing tolerances as low as .0005`, less than 1/16th the thickness of a human hair. The patented AXISª mechanism in the Mini-Griptilian locks the blade in place with incomparable smoothness and unsurpassed stability. Omega-style springs on both sides of the handle secure the locking bar to prevent accidental closing. The D2 Tool steel blade is hardened to 57-60 Rockwell holds a razor-like edge and is treated with a BK1¨ coating to prevent rust and corrosion. And for a solid grip in wet or dry conditions alike, the palm-contoured handle has a swelled base and molded texture for slip resistance. An ambidextrous thumb stud facilitates fast, one-handed opening. It also has a reversible steel carry clip.
- Patented AXIS mechanism locks the blade in place
- Omega-style springs prevent accidental closing
- D2 Tool steel blade is hardened to 57-60 Rockwell
- Treated with a BK1 coating to prevent rust and corrosion
- Blade length: 2.91`
- Weight: 2.91 ounces