O2 XL - Mattae Black/Fire + Parsimmon
- Get XL vision without compromising fit when you toss on the Oakley Factory Pilot Collection O2 XL Goggles. The flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face for a perfect fit while all day comfort is brought to you via moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece face foam. What in the world could make these any better? How about frame notches at the temples that provide compatibility with most prescription eye wear?
- Plutonite® Lens Ð Filters out 100 percent of all UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- HDO® Lens Technology Ð HDO® maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view. HDO® lenses provide 100% UV filtering and the best impact resistance in the business.
- Anti Fog Ð Dual vented Plutonite® lenses with F3™ coating, which allows the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2 ml of moisture.
- Large Lens Design Ð Expands peripheral view in every direction.
- O Matter® Chassis Ð Flexible O Matter® frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- All-Day Comfort Ð Oakley goggles are developed with 3D CAD/CAM engineering to ensure anatomical fit. They provide a continuous seal to lock out elements and wick moisture away from the face.
- Helmet Compatibility Ð Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360û frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- Streamlined Frame Design for Expanded Peripheral Vision
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eye wear, without compromising fit.
**To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.