inReach Explorer Plus
$399.99 (11% off)
- Roam far and wide without worrying your loved ones. The Garmin inReach Explorer+ satellite communicator is a GPS tracker, navigation tool, 2-way satellite messenger and SOS device all in one.
- Stay connected off-grid - `Unplugging` when you venture into the backcountry doesn`t have to mean sacrificing safety. This 2-way satellite communicator lets you text, share your location or call for help, even in areas without cell reception.
- Preloaded topo maps - Locate yourself on a topographic map, drop a waypoint in the distance, and plot a courseÑthen use your breadcrumb trail to find your way back when it`s time to bring your adventure to a close.
- Smart sensors to help you find your way - A digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer make this model more than a basic GPS unit. It even works when you`re standing stillÑyou don`t have to be moving for it to know which direction it`s pointing.
- Explorer+ has all the same functionality as the inReach SE+, but also has pre-loaded topo maps, 2 extra GB of memory, a digital compass, barometic altimeter and accelerometer
- Iridium satellite network ensures 100% pole-to-pole coverage with no gaps or fringe areas
- Send and receive text messages while beyond cellular range to any cell phone number, email address or to another inReach® (satellite subscription is required)
- Built-in, high-sensitivity GPS provides basic navigation, location and tracking data within 5 meters; follow routes, drop waypoints and find your way back
- Trigger an interactive SOS to GEOS, the 24/7/365 search and rescue monitoring center, to communicate the nature of your emergency
- Use the web-based MapShare portal to track and share your location online with family and friends so they can ping your device and exchange messages
- You can also use a cloud-powered portal to plan your trips with routes and waypoints, sync and manage your device, store all your location tracking data and much more
- Pair with mobile devices using the free Earthmate app for easier 2-way messaging and access to topographic maps and U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery give up to 100 hours of battery life in tracking mode, up to 30 days in power-save mode
- Rugged, impact resistant and water-rated to IPx7Ñeasily withstands rain, snow and splashes
- Includes USB cable and carabiner clip