LifeStraw Go Bottle
- Advanced water filter bottle ideal for travel, outdoor sports and emergencies.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, chlorine and organic chemical matter such as pesticides, herbicides and improves water taste
- Lab tested, durable, BPA free
- Long-lasting: the microbiological filter provides 5 years of safe water
- The ultimate travel companion Ð fill up your bottle anywhere. Used and tested all over the globe
- This product gives back: one purchase, one child, one year of clean water
- LifeStraw Go includes advanced 2 stage filter (microbiological and carbon filters), bottle, cap with silicon mouthpiece and carabiner.
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with an activated carbon filter
- Hollow fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 liters). With frequent use, recommended to change filter every 3 months.
- Replaceable hollow fiber membrane and carbon filters available
- UserÕs manual provided in: English, French, German and Chinese
- LifeStraw Go is an advanced 2-stage water filter bottle that protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, reduces chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste. The robust, leak-proof, BPA free bottle is built for harsh conditions and longevity. Ideal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies, it allows you to get water from a stream, river, or tap and filter it on the go.
- Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli), 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.), and 99.999% of microplastics
- Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule reduces Chlorine, Bad odor and taste, and Organic chemical matter