|Now Viewing: Default|
Challenger ATR 4 - Women`s
Item # 1018295
- Short of buying twenty cases of marshmallows and scattering them across the pavement, hitting the road in the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 3 Womens Running Shoe is the closest thing to running on pure fluff. With an oversized EVA midsole and Hokas smooth-rolling early stage Meta-Rocker, the Challenger will keep you cruising over everything from rolling trails to the sidewalks and streets that surround your home. Part of what makes the Challenger so versatile is its all-terrain sole, which features 4mm lugs for exceptional traction on both dirt and pavement. Hoka even threw in an Ortholite insole to add a bit more cushy goodness to the already plush equatio Features:
- Conquer the wilderness mile after mile with the Challenger ATR 4 all-terrain shoe.
- Predecessor: Challenger ATR 3.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Balanced.
- Surface: All terrain.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Breathable mesh upper with a reinforced toe guard.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable, breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite(e) foam insole.
- Speedframe construction promotes mid-foot capture and support.
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized EVA midsole provides lasting, lightweight cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/23 mm.
- Podular outsole design delivers stability over uneven terrain.
- 4 mm lugs.
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace
- Cushion: Moderate
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review