|Now Viewing: Default|
Chalenger ATR 4 - Men`s
Item # 1018294
- Often called Clifton for the trail, CHALLENGER ATR 4 looks even more like a Clifton with its cleaner, less busy look and more breathable upper. And like the Clifton 4, Challenger ATR 4 is fast and light, offering a smooth, smooth ride. Where it diverges from the Clifton and takes the path less traveled is in its multi-lugged outsole. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, its lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions. Still as versatile and supportive no matter the running surface, Challenger ATR 4 has improved upper durability in the areas you need it (like a larger toe guard area). Lets take to the trails people! Features:
- Conquer the wilderness mile after mile with the Challenger ATR 4 all-terrain shoe.
- Predecessor: Challenger ATR 3.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Balanced.
- Surface: All terrain.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Breathable mesh upper with a reinforced toe guard.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable, breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite(e) foam insole.
- Speedframe construction promotes mid-foot capture and support.
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized EVA midsole provides lasting, lightweight cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/23 mm.
- Podular outsole design delivers stability over uneven terrain.
- 4 mm lugs.
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace
- Cushion: Moderate
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review