|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 1003
- This spicy yellow coconut curry was our first meal to win the Backpacker Magazine Editors Choice Award in 2014 and its still a favorite among Good To-Go loyalists. Features:
- Loaded with broccoli, cauliflower, peas and green beans
- Thai chiles give this dish the right amount of heat and provide immunity benefits
- Coconut milk, lemongrass and tamarind contribute to the unique flavors
- Fragrant jasmine rice completes the true Thai experience
- 4-year shelf life
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!) Green Beans, Jasmine Rice, Onion, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peas, Coconut Milk Powder (Freshly Pressed Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin (from corn), Sodium Caseinate), Fish Sauce (Water, Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Garlic, Grape Seed Oil, Lemongrass, Dark Brown Sugar, Tamarind Concentrate (Tamarind, Water), Ginger, Turmeric Powder, Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Dried Thai Chilies, Cardamom, Yellow Mustard Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Fennel Seeds, Cloves, Kaffir Lime Leaf Powder, Bay Leaf
- Contains: Fish, Coconut, Milk THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review