|Now Viewing: Default|
Mexican Quinoa Bowl
Item # 1008
- Often referred to as the national dish of Mexico, Mole Poblano is loved around the world. We make our sauce with traditional ingredients such as raw organic cacao powder, ancho chiles, cinnamon, coriander and cumin. Features:
- Loaded with butternut squash, tomato and corn
- High protein, gluten-free quinoa and black beans
- Raw cacao is a high source of antioxidants, magnesium and iron
- 2-year shelf life
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!) Quinoa, Dried Black Beans, Winter Squash, Corn, Onion, Dried Butternut Squash, Dried Tomato Flakes, Poblano Pepper, Agave, Grapeseed Oil, Garlic, Cacao Powder, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Cumin, Cinnamon, Ancho Chili Powder, Coriander, Fennel Seed, Dried Scallion, Dried Cilantro, Mexican Oregano
- Contains: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review