|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 1007
- Literally translates to mixed rice but that doesnt even begin to describe this Korean staple. The key component of this meal is gochujanga deep red, spicy and immensely flavorful sauce made from Korean chiles and fermented miso. Fry an egg and slide it on top and youll swear youre in your favorite Korean restaurant. Features:
- Loaded with carrots, shiitake mushrooms, zucchini and spinach
- Medium grain white rice
- Chiles provide cardiovascular and immunity benefits
- 2-year shelf life
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!) Carrots, Medium Grain White Rice, Onions, White Distilled Vinegar, Dried Zucchini, Gochugaru (Korean Red Chili Pepper), Brown Sugar, Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, Sesame Oil, Raw Sesame Seeds, Garlic, Red Miso Powder (Fermented Soybeans, Salt), Dried Spinach, Sea Salt, Dried Scallion
- Contains: Soybeans THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review