|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # 1009
- As a nod to the Deep South, we have created a lightweight, dehydrated version of the Creole classic, Chicken Gumbo. Ours is a traditional gumbo: a thick stew loaded with chicken and okra, the holy trinity of green bell pepper, onion and celery, flavored with fil and spices, served up with long grain rice. A great way to jazz up any adventure, youll swear its homemade. Features:
- Antibiotic-free chicken
- Traditional ingredients such as okra and fil powder
- Long grain white rice
- Cayenne pepper for its heat and metabolism-boosting properties
- 1-year shelf life
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!) Okra, Chicken (Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Rosemary Extract), Onion, Instant Long Grain Rice, Green Peppers, Celery, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Grapeseed Oil, Dried Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika Powder, Sweet Paprika Powder, Ancho Chile Powder, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Thyme, Dried Oregano, Black Pepper, Dried Parsley, Cayenne Pepper, Fil Powder (Marjoram, Thyme, Sassafras Leaves)
- Contains: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review