Home // Snowsports // Helmets // Nine MIPS Helmet (Item #709380)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Nine MIPS Helmet
Item # 709380
- The Giro Nine MIPS Snow Helmet is a lightweight helmet for safe snow adventure down the mountain. Low profile so it wont take over your head with a Form Fit System that dials in the comfort for all-day protection. Equipped with MIPS, youre getting added protection for multi-directional impacts. Up at the top of the helmet is a little adjustment button to give you Thermostat Control venting. Sometimes your head is hot and sometimes its cold. Features:
- In-Mold Construction In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- MIPS | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces
- In Form™ Fit System A low-profile fit and stability system that makes it easy to dial-in the fit and feel of your helmet in seconds even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of fit adjustment, and the system also includes a separate vertical turning feature that adjusts the fore / aft tilt of the helmet on your head to enhance peripheral vision and optimize the fit of the helmet with goggles.
- Vertical Tuning All Giro helmets with integrated fit systems feature Vertical Tuning. Vertical Tuning dials in how the helmet sits on your head for a perfect fit, eliminating gaper gap and creating a seamless lockup with Giro goggles.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Ventilation Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Super Cool™ Vents Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Compatible with any Giro Goggles
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- In-Mold Construction
- MIPS | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System Fit System:
- In Form™ Fit System
- Vertical Tuning Ventilation:
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting
- Stack Ventilation
- Super Cool™ Vents
- Certifications: CE EN1077
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review