Home // Snowsports // Tools, Safety, and Accessories // Nine JR Helmet - Matte White (Item #708286)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Nine JR Helmet - Matte White
Item # 708286
- Built ultra light with ample venting and featuring our progressive In Form fit system, the Nine Jr. is a versatile design offering unquestionable comfort and solid style. Our Stack Ventilation regulates airflow to help keep goggles fog-free in the worst of weather. Its no wonder The Nine is considered the best kids helmet ever made. Features:
- Seamless Compatibility with Giro youth goggles (Grade & Rev)
- In-Mold Construction In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- In Form™ Fit System A low-profile fit and stability system that makes it easy to dial-in the fit and feel of your helmet in seconds even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of fit adjustment, and the system also includes a separate vertical turning feature that adjusts the fore / aft tilt of the helmet on your head to enhance peripheral vision and optimize the fit of the helmet with goggles.
- Vertical Tuning All Giro helmets with integrated fit systems feature Vertical Tuning. Vertical Tuning dials in how the helmet sits on your head for a perfect fit, eliminating gaper gap and creating a seamless lockup with Giro goggles.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Ventilation Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Super Cool™ Vents Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Extra Small: 19.25 - 20.5 in
- Small: 20.5 - 21.75 in
- Medium: 21.75 - 23 in
- Construction: In-Mold Construction
- Fit System: In Form Fit System, Vertical Tuning
- Ventilation: Super Cool Vents with Thermostat Control, Stack Ventilation
- Certification: ASTM F2040-11 / CE EN1077
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review