Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Tenth Anniversary Book - 3 Pack (Item #FN-38)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Tenth Anniversary Book - 3 Pack
Item # FN-38
- Celebrate the tenth anniversary of Field Notes Brand with these special reproductions of three prototypical Field Notes notebooks. Like other Field Notes books, they are durable and flexible, bound with rugged staples and designed to survive any pants pocket. Features:
- The first notebook, Old Red, is inspired by a 2002 creation of Field Notes founder Aaron Draplin and his first use of the Field Notes name. The original notebook had a leather-textured hard cover, but this re-creation features the familiar Field Notes staple-bound cardstock cover design. It is filled with 32 pages of blank paper.
- The second notebook is inspired by a 2005 Field Notes design, which much more closely resembled what would become the classic Field Notes formula. The originals were hand-made from scraps of leftover paper from other printing projects and given away to friends and clients. This re-creation is filled with 32 pages of paper printed to resemble old-school graph paper.
- The third notebook is a re-creation of the first test run of Field Notes Brand notebooks in 2007. It is filled with 32 pages of paper with a light gray graph and the Field Notes logo at the top of each page.
- Dimensions: .1 in x 5.5 in x 3.5 in
- Page Type: Blank, and Graph
- Binding Type: Staple
- Number of Pages: 32 Pages Each Book
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review