Home // Cycle // Road Bikes // VR60 Women`s Bike - 2018 (Item #118480)
|Now Viewing: Default|
VR60 Women`s Bike - 2018
Item # 118480
- With an aluminum frame and carbon fork featuring the same comfort-oriented tube shape designs developed for every model in the VR line, the VR60W is ready for any adventure. And with a value-laden component selection that doesnt compromise performance, the VR60W empowers each and every rider with super-compact gearing for conquering any climb on any road and ergonomic touch points for a comfortable ride all day long. Features:
- The VR60 brings more of the planet with riding distance. Pavement is certainly easy, but what about gravel? the VR60 can accept tires even wider than the stock 700x28c Vittoria Zaffiros, giving the bike more versatility. Making every hill and mile easier is the job of the hydroformed FLite aluminum frame and UHC carbon fiber fork. Smoothing out rough and choppy pavement while remaining feather-light is what this bike`s `backbone` can do all day. The VR60`s geometry is also accommodating, providing a more upright fit for a wider range of riders and rider flexibilities. A tall tapered head tube not only fits more riders, but also anchors the fork for more precise handling in fast turns and descents. The long wheelbase enhances stability, especially over gravel and broken tarmac. Internal cable routing adds a clean look to the VR60, while 3 -yes, 3- bottle cage mounts make gas station stops less necissary in remote countryside. There`s even a 2-bolt mount for a bento box on the top tube!
- Felt knew any owner of the VR60 might get themselves into hillier terrain, and so the designers added an FSA Tempo Adventure subcompact crankset with a 48/32T chainring combination. Coupled with an 8-speed Shimano 12-32T cassette, the VR60`s drivetrain boasts a 1-to-1 gear ratio for climbing truly savage inclines. Chainging gears is the job of Shimano`s Claris dual-control levers and derailleurs. Fingertip operation and long service life are the hallmarks of Shimano`s STI shifting, keeping you focused on the road (or whatever unpaved disaster you`re on) ahead. Felt`s tubeless-ready alloy VR19 wheels are shod with the aforementioned Vittoria tires, but can fitting with wider rubber. Cable-operated Promax disc brakes and 160mm rotors ensure confident stpping power, even in wet or muddy conditions. An alloy stem, alloy SL seatpost, alloy handlebar and Variable Road saddle complete this adventure-ready machine.
- Frame: Felt Fit Woman Variable Road Disc Flite Custom Butted 6061 aluminum, Dynaform TIG-welded construction, Threaded BSA bottom bracket standard, flat-mount disc brake standard, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, mechanical (internal) cable routing
- Fork: Felt Fit Woman Variable Road UHC Advanced carbon fiber blades, size specific ControlTaper aluminum steer tube, carbon dropouts
- Drivetrain: Shimano Claris shifters, Shimano Claris derailleurs, FSA Tempo Adventure crankset, 8-speed chain and Shimano cassette
- Components: Felt Fit Woman VR SuperLite Road VariableShape handlebar, Felt Fit Woman VR SuperLite stem, Felt Fit Woman VR SuperLite Road seatpost, Felt LookIn Basic Ariel Saddle, Promax Flat Mount Dual Movement disc brake
- Wheelset: Felt Fit Woman Variable Road VR19 Disc (tubeless ready) wheels with Vittoria Zaffiro Folding, 700x28c tires
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review