Home // Cycle // Road Bikes // VR60 Bike 2018 - Charcoal/Black/Orange (Item #118478)
|Now Viewing: Default|
VR60 Bike 2018 - Charcoal/Black/Orange
Item # 118478
- With an aluminum frame and carbon fork featuring the same comfort-oriented tube shape designs developed for every model in the VR line, the VR60 is ready for any adventure. And with a value-laden component selection that doesnt compromise performance, including the newest Shimano Claris drivetrain for impeccable shifting, the VR60 empowers each and every rider with sub-compact gearing for conquering any climb on any road. Features:
- The VR60 brings more of the planet with riding distance. Pavement is certainly easy, but what about gravel? the VR60 can accept tires even wider than the stock 700x28c Vittoria Zaffiros, giving the bike more versatility. Making every hill and mile easier is the job of the hydroformed FLite aluminum frame and UHC carbon fiber fork. Smoothing out rough and choppy pavement while remaining feather-light is what this bikes backbone can do all day. The VR60s geometry is also accommodating, providing a more upright fit for a wider range of riders and rider flexibilities. A tall tapered head tube not only fits more riders, but also anchors the fork for more precise handling in fast turns and descents. The long wheelbase enhances stability, especially over gravel and broken tarmac. Internal cable routing adds a clean look to the VR60, while 3 -yes, 3- bottle cage mounts make gas station stops less necissary in remote countryside. Theres even a 2-bolt mount for a bento box on the top tube!
- Felt knew any owner of the VR60 might get themselves into hillier terrain, and so the designers added an FSA Tempo Adventure subcompact crankset with a 48/32T chainring combination. Coupled with an 8-speed Shimano 12-32T cassette, the VR60s drivetrain boasts a 1-to-1 gear ratio for climbing truly savage inclines. Chainging gears is the job of Shimanos Claris dual-control levers and derailleurs. Fingertip operation and long service life are the hallmarks of Shimanos STI shifting, keeping you focused on the road (or whatever unpaved disaster youre on) ahead. Felts tubeless-ready alloy VR19 wheels are shod with the aforementioned Vittoria tires, but can fitting with wider rubber. Cable-operated Promax disc brakes and 160mm rotors ensure confident stpping power, even in wet or muddy conditions. An alloy stem, alloy SL seatpost, alloy handlebar and Variable Road saddle complete this adventure-ready machine.
- Frame: Felt Variable Road Disc FLite custom butted aluminum, Dynaform TIG-welded construction, BSA threaded bottom bracket shell, flat mount disc brake standard, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, internal mechanical cable routing
- Fork: Felt Variable Road UHC Advanced carbon fiber blades, size specific ControlTaper aluminum steerer tube, carbon dropouts
- Drivetrain: Shimano Claris R2000 8-speed shifters, FSA Tempo Adventure 3-piece 48/32T crankset, Shimano Claris R2000 derailleurs, KMC chain, and Shimano 12-32T cassette
- Components: Felt VR SuperLite Road handlebar, Felt VR SuperLite stem, Felt VR Road SL seat post, Felt Variable Road saddle, Promax Flat Mount Dual Movement Disc with 160mm rotor front and rear brake
- Wheelset: Felt Variable Road VR19, tubeless ready wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c tires
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review